February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day


I had such a wonderful Valentine's Day! I haven't felt that loved in a long time! I woke up feeling in a festive mood so I decided to wear a pink suit.
I had a great day at work. The secretary brought these beautiful flowers to my classroom in the afternoon. What a fun surprise!
Guess who they were from...JOEY! What a thoughtful brother! When I read the card and saw they were from Joey I then told all the boys in my class that they should be as good of a brother to their sisters as Joey. That afternoon I came home to mail from my dad and the cutest card I have ever seen. That night I got to go to my new favorite restaurant in ttown called Carmelos. Everything there is delicious! I had shrimp and grits. Pic below is of me and my two valentines, Courtney and Elizabeth (both teachers at TMS).
Lastly, to end the wonderful day UPS delivered a package to my door around 8. It was a package from my mom with two of my favorite things inside...SOURPATCH KIDS and a STARBUCKS giftcard! I am so blessed! Thank you Jesus for wonderful friends here in Tuscaloosa and for a mom, dad, and brother that love me without measure! And thank you that you, Father God, love me with an unconditionally love that enables me to love them back!

"I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living." Psalm 27:13



1 comment:

  1. Where do I even begin?! I was just catching up on your blog and while I contemplated commenting on every single post, I decided that I should combine all comments into one.

    7th Grade Boys - literally laughing out loud on my couch (my neighbor upstairs is probably wondering, "what in the world). Hahahaha.

    Popcorn - I can (as with all of your posts) hear you telling the story which I love everything about!

    Valentine's Day - Happy Belated Valentine's Day sweet cousin, I love you and miss you!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete